The Archery GB Instructor Award is the industry’s leading training course for archery. The course is designed for learners with little or no prior experience of archery. Learners must be at least 17 years old by the first day of the course. The course is 2 days long and includes a practical assessment. The successful learner will gain an Archery GB Instructor Licence which lasts for three years. After this it can be renewed by successfully completing an online renewal module. The licence does not provide the instructor with insurance.
These are some of the skills you will learn on this course:
- How to shoot arrows
- How to prepare and deliver mini sessions
- How to select appropriate equipment
- How to set up a range
- How to ensure safety on the range
Day 1 - Saturday 27th April 2019 - 9:00- 17:00
Day 2 - Sunday 28th April 2019- 9:00- 17:00
- Please be aware that we need to achieve a minimum requirement of learners to be able to confirm the course is going ahead.
- We aim to communicate a cancellation with learners 7-14 days in advance of the course date.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE, we will only accept invoices from organisations. We will not accept invoices from individuals as a form of payment.
For more information and to book onto the course click here