Job Vacancy: Data Administrator - The ASA
HOURLY RATE: £10.00 per hour (plus expenses)
NUMBER OF HOURS: 8 to 15 hours per month
LOCATION: 3 x South West Posts
CONTACT TYPE: Casual Contract
Applications are invited for the role of Data Administrator for the Informatics team.
- Main duties – To arrange and conduct face to face structured interviews across a variety of venues. The data collected will then be entered onto a database and analysed by the Informatics team.
- Outcome - To gain a better understanding of grassroots and lifelong participation in swimming.
- Responsible to – Research Officer
- Liaise with the Informatics team research officer to arrange data collection opportunities across leisure centres and general public areas
- Attend data collection training days at SportPark, Loughborough
- Conduct face to face structured interviews (questions provided) across venues in a friendly and polite manner
- Interview data collected should reflect pre-specified sample sizes and characteristics
- Input results into an excel database and share with the ASA informatics team on a monthly basis
- Any other duties that may from time to time reasonably be requested by the line manager.
- Travel across venues will be required.
The successful applicant should comply with the entire Organisation’s policies and procedures in particular those related to equality, diversity and health and safety.
In order to apply for the role please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: Tuesday 10th April 2012 at 12.00pm
Interview date: week commencing 16th April 2012
Training date: 25th April 2012 in Loughborough
For more information please see the document attached in the downloads section of this news article.