Job Vacancy: Senior Development Officer - Canoe England
Canoe England are seeking to recruit a full time development officer for the Team Central area, to work within this exciting environment to help them maximise the opportunities and support clubs, centres and participants in the region to develop.
Remuneration = £ 27K per annum + benefits
Location = Team Central (East Midlands, West, Midlands, Eastern Region)
This position would also involve a line management role for the Team Central Paddlesport Development Officer Team
We are seeking applicants with the following attributes:
- Proven Line management and Leadership skills
- Excellent Business skills
- Experience and a positive attitude to both competitive and recreational aspects of Paddlesport
- Commitment to developing all sectors of the community and a clear understanding of the issues involved
- Experience of sport development
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Good administration and IT skills with at least 5 years relevant work experience
- The ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure
- Enthusiasm and drive to help and Inspire more people to go canoeing
Please send a covering letter and CV detailing how you meet the above criteria to: Kate Clark, HR Manager, British Canoe Union, 18 Market Place, Bingham NG13 8AP, or e-mail at email@example.com.