Kick it out - Mentor and Leadership Project
Do you want to get into the Football Industry?
Kick it Out and the Equality and Human Rights Commission are developing a mentor and leadership project aiming to increase representation in the football industry.
The aim is to develop all participants on the project. There will be volunteering opportunities at all levels of the game including grass roots, County FA and Charter Standard Clubs and some opportunities will be at professional football clubs. Our next meeting will discuss challenges, targets, goals and objectives that individuals want to achieve from the project.
- Entry into the football industry
- Develop new skills and enhance existing skills
- Achievements through accredited qualification and workshop developments
- Placement opportunities at professional football clubs
- Potential of match tickets to Premier and Football League games
- Volunteering opportunities with other organisations
You are invited to a consultation event at:-
The Rose Green Centre, 65 Gordon Road, Whitehall, Bristol, BS5 7DR, Tel: 0117 951 5569. The event will take place on Thursday 3rd February, 6-9pm. Light refreshments will be available on arrival.
If you would like to attend or would like more information please email the project manager Earl Barrett on email@example.com call Kick it Out office on 0207 684 4884.