Job Vacancy: Head Coach Yeovil & District Swimming Club
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, organised, highly motivated and committed Head Swimming Coach at Yeovil & District Swimming Club to continue the recent growth and success, and move the club forward to the next level.
The Club is a competitive development Swim 21 accredited Club with around 180 members, with swimmers at County, Regional and National level.
The club competes in the Premier Division of the National Arena Swimming League (Western) and Southern Junior League.
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Experience of coaching swimmers to National Qualifying level (desirable).
- Excellence in coaching and the ability to motivate swimmers at all levels.
- Ability to formulate training and competition programmes to ensure swimmers reach their full potential.
- Strong leadership skills to lead and mentor a team of coaches, volunteers and helpers.
- Commitment to oversee all squads within the club structure and to attend competitions and galas to support club swimmers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with club members, committee, parents and partners.
Effective time management, planning and organisation.
Minimum qualification: UKCC Level 2 or equivalent. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check.
How to Apply
For a job description and person specification please e-mail Kevin White at email@example.com
Applications in writing with a full CV (including the names of two referees) and a supporting letter to:
Kevin White, Chairman, Yeovil & District Swimming Club, 69 Merevale Way, Yeovil, BA21 3UW