Help your club capitalise on London 2012 with Gold Challenge!
Gold Challenge is a nationwide scheme that gets people active in Olympic/Paralympic sports by taking part in sessions led by your qualified coach.
As part of the official mass participation legacy for the London 2012 Games and in close partnership with your National Governing Body, they aim to significantly raise the profile of your sport.
HOW WILL MY CLUB BENEFIT?
- We will give your club exposure through our website which is already attracting 1000s of visitors – our targeted 100,000 participants across Britain will be looking for places to complete their challenge and we will direct them straight to you!
- Challengers pay for their coaching sessions, meaning revenue for your club and the potential for membership growth!
- Take a look at their sports finder to see where you will be listed.
WHAT DOES MY CLUB HAVE TO DO?
- Registering your club is completely free and being involved requires nothing additional from you.
- Participants wanting to try your sport will approach you, just as any member of the public would and organise a session with you.
- Your club’s session times, prices and location can remain exactly the same.
- Simply accept Gold Challengers into your existing coaching sessions.
HOW DO I GET MY CLUB INVOLVED?
- As long as your coaches are fully qualified with your national governing body and happy to take on beginners we would be delighted to advertise your contact details to our challengers.
- Don’t let the Games pass you by; create an Olympic legacy for your club!
To register your club to be apart of Gold Challenge please click here.
Alternatively call us on 0207 099 8895 for more detail or email
There is more information about the Gold Challenge if you go to our website