Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) FREE Workshop - 22nd September
Did you know an estimated £100 million per year is lost by sports clubs not registered as CASCs? The CASC scheme was introduced in April 2002 and has enabled many local amateur sports clubs to register with the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and benefit from a range of tax reliefs, including Gift Aid.
Make sure your club doesn’t miss out and can spend more of its cash on things that matter. All you have to do is attend this practical CASC workshop, which gives you everything you need to find out if applying for CASC is right for your club and more.
Five reasons to attend this CASC workshop
- Learn about the benefits of CASC status to your club – for example including saving money on: 80% mandatory rate relief, Gift Aid donations
- Increases your chances of a successful CASC application
- Benefit from the latest information that will save your club money!
- Get face-to face support from sports specialists
- Gain ideas and learn from other sports volunteers
Date: Thursday 22nd September 2011
Time: 18.30 – 21.30
Venue: University of the West of England, Bristol
Cost: FREE (Due to funding from Sport England)
How to Book:
There are two ways to book for this course:
- Through our online booking system - Wesport Online Store
- 2 – Complete the attached application form and return to Wesport, c/o UWE, Coldharbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1QY