Job Vacancy: Regional Netball Development Officer - England Netball
These are exciting times for England Netball as we are currently ranked No.3 in the World. With a growing membership and regular television coverage we are seeking to appoint a Regional Development Officer who is a high achiever and has the will to succeed in helping us take the next step to being a world leading Governing Body of Sport.
£22,000 - £24,000 pro-rata per annum
Netball Office, STV, Bath University, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY
Type of Contract
Part-time - Fixed Term Contract – until 31st March 2013
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for:
- Line management of the Plymouth Netball Development Officer and sit on agreed Netball Development groups.
- Being the Lead Officer supporting major facility development projects.
- Coordinating and leading on the development and strategic planning of Back to Netball programmes within the Region.
- CRB Document Verifier for England Netball checks.
- Planning, coordinating and supporting the comprehensive regional competition and events calendar.
- Producing a regional newsletter and updating the regional website.
- Providing administrative support to the Regional Manager as and when required.
- Assisting in the analysis and communication of quarterly progress reports.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Philippa Wickens, SW Regional Manager on Philippa.Wickens@englandnetball.co.uk or 07540 126603.
For a full job description and application form please click here
5pm Thursday 24th November 2011
TBC - December 2011, Swindon/Devizes