Wesport are pleased to share with you our exciting Summer workplace competition calendar for 2019. We are here to support you and your workplace to be more active, and what better way than getting a group of you together for an evening of physical activity.
Our Summer Competitions include:
- Kata-Kanu: Thursday 22nd & 29th August 2019, 6-8pm at Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol
- Netball: Thursday 8th August, 6-9pm at Bradley Stoke Community School.
- Disc Golf: Thursday 5th September at Ashton Court Estate
To see all the competitions please click here
Getting Active at work:
As well as launching our competitions calendar we also have some top tips on how to get active during the working day.
It can be as simple as…
- Actively commuting to work – a great way to kick start the day!
- Step challenge amongst your colleagues
- Midday mile
- Ping O’Clock
Find out more about how to activate your working day here
Sign up to our Active Workplaces Newsletter here