Digital Surgeries added in Bristol & Bath
To extend the Digital Leadership programme delivered across the West of England, and support its transition into a peer network using tech for good, two digital surgeries have been added to the programme:
- Thursday 21 March, 18:00 - 20:30 at Framework Co-Working, 35 King Street, Bristol BS1 4DZ
- Tuesday 26 March, 18:00 - 20:00 (location TBC)
*** March webinars announced ***
Four webinars have been scheduled to help our Digital Leadership programme finish with a flourish later this month:
Expanding the Digital Skills of your Workforce (Tuesday 19 March 10 - 11.30am)
- People are the heartbeat of an organisation and their digital technology skills and capacity can transform your approach. On this webinar we cover how to assess your existing digital skills and identify gaps and opportunities. We provide insights into how to access training support (including free options) and how to recruit the talent you need to strengthen your organisation. For this webinar we’ll be joined by Heloise Ardley from Group of Humans who will share her expertise in building digital skills and capabilities. Register for your place.
Digital Fundraising (Friday 22 March 10 - 11.30am)
- Digital technology tools provide a range of opportunities to increase fundraising for your organisation, but it can be difficult to know where to start. This webinar covers and introduction to tools for fundraising, assessing where these can sit in your organisation and how you can grow a steady income from online fundraising including Google grants. James Carlin from Local Giving will join us to share his expertise! Register for your place.
Cyber Security - master the basics (Monday 25 March 10 - 11.30am)
- We all know cyber security is important but how can charities put in place an appropriate and robust approach? This webinar covers practical steps to making sure you are protecting your organisation online. We will cover the basics to uncover what you can put in place now to keep you safe for the future. As part of the webinar we will introduce a checklist to prioritise your next steps. Lisa Forte from Red Goat Cyber will join us to share her expertise. Register for your place.
Digital Tools for Productivity (Tuesday 26 March 10 - 11.30am)
- Digital skills can provide new ways of working, and in a small charity time is short! On this webinar we introduce how simple digital tools can enable productivity across your charity. We will cover tools which can support project management, managing relationships for example customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and tools for collaborative and remote working. We will share some insights and case studies from our work at DOT PROJECT as part of this webinar. Register for your place.
Find out more here