We understand that you know your children/ young people better than anyone. Please chose your session with care and come with the appropriate amount of support for your children/ young people to ensure everyone is safe and can enjoy the facilities.
Please click on the session below that would most suit the child or young person with a disability coming to the Pop Up. Each session is for either age 0-11 years or 11-25 years:
Sessions for everyone with any ability or disability. Siblings welcome to all sessions. Please be aware there will be children/young people running around as well as more fragile or non-mobile children/young people at these sessions. Please consider the suitability for your child. This session has the largest allowance for number of attendees so can be noisy and busy.
Sessions for those loud, physical, challenging individuals that like to be ‘King of the Jungle’ and have more fun when there are less people about. This is a reduced capacity session so there is plenty of space per child/ young person. There will be breakout rooms available.
Sessions for those who prefer a quiet and less busy environment; suitable for children/young people who have autism and/ or sensory processing disorders. Attendance numbers are restricted to keep the noise down and reduce sensory overload although this is still an active session with individuals running around.
Session for those who are more fragile; children/young people that need to avoid any bangs and bumps. This is suited to those with medical needs and/ or non-mobile children/young people who are more likely to be on the floor. These are two-hour sessions to allow for more time consuming needs such as hoisting, toileting and medical needs.
Please note, all Jungle sessions include siblings. However, for all other sessions, please scroll down for the 'sibling welcome' session, where siblings can also attend.
- £7 per child/young person - including siblings
- £3.50 concessions, per child/young person - including siblings
- £20 Membership, per child/young person - including siblings
- Siblings from age 2 to 15 (inclusive) must pay to enter.
- Siblings under the age of 2 are free to enter.
- Carers, parents and siblings aged 16 and over are free to enter.
We want Gympanzees to be accessible for all children/young people to enjoy. If you receive the following means-tested benefits. Click 'Redeem Coupon' and enter the following discount code: concession. The discount will apply to your whole family. Please note this is only for low income families and you will need bring to the event your proof of support:
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income support
- NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate
- Universal Credit - not if this is purely for disability benefit
- Please note we can not currently reimburse for travel costs.
For more information and to book your child's session click here