Learn-by-doing in real-life, decision making challenges
Practice overcoming challenges faced by disabled children in sport.
For £13.99 (ex VAT) our new style of online learning offers you the opportunity to learn-by-doing, making online decisions based on real-life stories and scenarios of disabled children in sport, so that you can see the consequences of those decisions in a safe environment.
By putting you at the heart of the action, letting you practice your decision-making skills in a virtual environment and giving you the space to try again – as many times as you want - without fear of anyone looking over your shoulder, it will help you gain a deeper, longer-lasting understanding.
You'll also get access to a bank of tools, tips and resources that you can start using straight away.
After completing the module you will be able to download your certificate of completion.
In this course you will:
- Build your knowledge on good-practice
- Become more confident recognizing children's welfare issues
- Decide on the appropriate action to protect a child
- Have a better awareness of other people's attitudes and assumptions
- Recognise the effects of social isolation and a dependency on others.
- Understand the impact of communication differences.