Coach Core Apprenticeships
The next Coach Core Bristol programme will be starting in Summer 2020.
What happens on a Coach Core Apprenticeship:
- The Coach Core apprenticeship programme is 15 and 18 months long.
- Apprentices work 30 hours per week with their employers, which includes 1 education day, where you will be working with our dedicated tutor along with the other apprentices.
- Coach Core works with a hugely diverse range of employers, from Professional Sports Club Foundations, Youth Clubs, Sports Charities and Academy Trusts, all of whom provide exciting events and opportunities to the programme.
Benefits of being an Apprentice:
- All apprentices on the Coach Core programmes will gain the NVQ Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard qualification.
- A consistent place of employment with a top sports/physical activity provider
- Coaching qualifications, including National Governing Body Awards, Multi-Skills L2, and additional CPD opportunities
- Dedicated Coach Core modules, exploring a more holistic approach to coaching
- Mentoring from experienced, dedicated staff
- Coaching clinics and masterclasses from key sporting figures
- Access to events and opportunities not seen on any other programme.
apply for an apprenticeship
To register your interest in the programme, please email Sarah Casselden. When programme details are confirmed Wesport will send you all the details and information on how to apply.