Become a Coach Core Employer
The third Coach Core Bristol programme will look to start in Autumn 2020. We are currently looking for new Employers to join the programme. If you would be interested in being an employer as part of the Coach Core programme, then please contact Sarah Casselden.
The programme works on a consortium basis, and we are looking for a wide range of organisations to join the forthcoming programme. From those who deliver sport and physical activity across the community or organisations that use sport and physical activity to engage young people.
Coach Core offer:
- Project management to help build the consortium and bring the right teams together
- High quality education, training and opportunities through our training provider and the network we create with you
- Funding to support the project and creating future links so that the project can thrive long term
In return we ask that employers are:
- Organisations that are committed to help young people gain employment and education through the best possible placements
- Provide ‘in kind’ donations of staff time, resources and training to benefit your apprentices and the wider group when required
- Willing to invest financially over time on the understanding of the short and long term benefits your apprentices and the Coach Core programme can bring
How much does it cost?
To employ an apprentice for a period of 15 months is approx. £15,000. Up to a third of the cost will be drawn down via the education provider, to cover education fees, resources etc. A grant is also provided to each employer to contribute to the remaining cost or the salary for the apprentice. For further detail on costs please get in contact.