Bristol Bears Community Foundation have introduced their newest 55+ provision - The #GoldenMemoriesLP (Lockdown Provision). At Bristol Bears Community Foundation they re very lucky to work with over 100 people each week as part of their Golden Memories sessions. That is 100+ men and women of ages 55-102 who they love to spend time and share activity with. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, they are unable to share time and activity as usual - so instead they are looking for something to "fill the gap".
What #GoldenMemories LP gives you...
- Weekly Physical Activity Cards- exercise and fun for you in your own home.
- Weekly Quiz- test your general knowledge skills!
- Reminiscence Bingo Cards- flashbacks to the past with pictures, information and even a chance to join in with some socially-distanced bingo!
- Phone befriending and companionship - they will be signposting to a range of opportunities available across the city to make new friends, chat with others and join companion groups – all over the telephone.
- The Support Hub- detailed and friendly information on how and where you can access further practical, emotional or social support if you need it.
- All delivery straight to your door or email inbox!
How to access more support and information...