This year Travelwest have teamed up with Love to Ride to run a Bristol specific site to get more Bristolians on bikes, provide more opportunity to win prizes, get access to cycling information, and join an online cycling community!
Its coming up to Love to Ride’s main event Cycle September, which will run for the entire month of September with lots of national and local prize draws to be won!
It would be fantastic if you could get involved and help us to promote the scheme to your business contacts and colleagues! If you aren’t already signed up to LTR, here’s some key benefits to using Love to Ride within your organisation:
- The first one to sign up will become the LTR Champion on the site and can use this platform to communicate with colleagues on all things cycling related!
- You can even set up departmental teams on the app
- You can set up social or cycling groups, or even Bicycle User Groups!
- You can set team goals with your own deadlines which means you can run your own cycling challenges
- You and your colleagues can win national and local prizes, and even your organisation as a whole can win workplace prizes
It takes 2 minutes to sign up, here: www.lovetoride.net/bristol
Follow Love to Ride and Travelwest’s cycling brand Better By Bike on social media and tag us!
Twitter: @LovetoRide_, @betterbybike
Facebook: @lovetoride.net, @betterbybikeUK
Instagram: @lovetorideglobal, @betterbybikeuk
With so many people cycling during lockdown, as we come out of the pandemic we have a real opportunity to keep people on their bikes and encourage others to give it a try. We are aware that many of you have changed your working habits and commuting patterns – but please be aware of Travelwest’s key offers and feel free to get in touch for more information or an informal chat on other ways that we can support you and your colleagues during this time.
Also keep an eye out for more info on the Travelwest Active October Challenge! Coming soon…
If you'd like any other support for getting your organisation active during the working day, take a look at our Active Workplaces pages or get in touch!