At Wesport we work with a wide range of partners across a variety of sectors to support our mission to Create, Inspire and Empower through Sport and Physical Activity.
As highlighted in our current strategy 'Improving Lives', collaboration is key and we aim to build additional local, regional and national collaborations, finding ‘win – wins’ and mutual benefit that will enable more, and better, sport and physical activity to take place in the West of England.
Some of our current partners include:
- Sport England
- The Unitary Authorities for the West of England (Bristol City Council, Bath and North East Somerset Council, North Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Council)
- National Governing Bodies of Sport (e.g. Badminton England, England Netball, the Football Association and the Rugby Football Union etc)
- Sports Coach UK
- Business Networks (Business West and the West of England LEP)
- Local Public Health Teams
- Community Organisations (e.g. Housing Associations, Volunteer Groups, West of England Civil Society Partnership etc)
- Charities (e.g. Second Step, Dame Kelly Holmes Trust etc)
- Schools and Universities
- Plus many more.
If you are interested in working with us to help grow sport and physical activity in the West of England or use our expertise to aid your work within different sectors then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 328 6250 and we make sure the most appropriate person gets in touch with you.
If you are a business looking to grow your business through the sport and physical activity sector and are interested in working with us to deliver your product or service, please visit our Commercial Partners page where you will a list of our current commercial partners and the services we offer.