Physical Activity for Good Mental Health
**Due to the current situation this workshop can be delivered as a one hour condensed version, virtually for your organisation. To find out more email Lisa.
This two hour workshop delivered by Wesport staff, provides support and advice to employees on how to improve mental health and reduce stress through physical activity, particularly within the workplace.
This course covers:
- Mental health and physical activity quiz
- What is mental health discussion
- Health benefits of exercise
- Five ways to wellbeing
- Being active at work
We have a FREE one hour webinar open to all employees at all levels in any organisation on Wednesday 8th July. Click here to sign up.
All employees at any level can attend this workshop. Those who have attended found this useful for taking back to their organisation to make the case for promoting physical activity in the workplace.
We can provide a closed course for businesses who would like this training. Please get in touch with email@example.com for more information.
- Great to meet you today, thank you for a great session, it was exactly what I hoped it would be! We have made some changes already and I am keen to ingrain these good behaviours into our organisation. Thanks again and keep up the good work!” - Barbal Ltd
- “It was a great season and would be brilliant to keep in touch re corporate sports afternoon.” – Brunel Pension Partnership Ltd
- “Thanks for the fab session! Planned a meeting with our HR Business Partner to discuss ideas around physical activity and wellbeing.” West of England Combined Authority