New wave of campaign aims to get more women on two wheels via the HSBC UK Breeze programme
This Girl Can has teamed up with British Cycling to target the historic gender gap in cycling participation and get more women on two wheels.
The national governing body's HSBC UK Breeze campaign is specifically aimed at women and provides hundreds of free rides up and down the country.
There are HSBC UK Breeze rides that you can get involved in:
- Breezing Kings Weston, Saturday 22nd June 2019, 11am, more information here
- Breezing Chew Valley, Sunday 30th June 2019, 10am, more information here
- Breeze from Blaise Castle to Portishead Marina, Thursday 4th July 2019, 10am, more information here
- Breezing Mud Dock, Saturday 6th July 2019, 11am, more information here
- Breezing Cheswick Village, Saturday 20th July 2019, 11am, more information here
For more information click here