The courts at EASTVILLE, ST GEORGE AND CANFORD PARK will be re opening on the 29th March in line with the recent government announcement!
The LTA have put together a guide to show what each road map stage means for Tennis which you can find here.
- Memberships are still paused.
- Pay and Play courts that have had to be cancelled will be refunded.
- Any questions please email email@example.com
For only £35 a year, everyone in your household could be playing as much tennis as you like! This annual fee grants you unlimited access to ALL courts across the 3 parks sites All members will receive:
- Unlimited access to all courts for the year (8 courts at Canford, 5 courts at St George's, 2 courts at Eastville)
- Access to online booking system to allow advance bookings to be made
- Discounted coaching courses/sessions
- Opportunity to attend a number of FREE events through our partnership with Tennis for Free
How do I become a member?
Simply click on the link below which will redirect you to the Bristol Parks Tennis website where you can purchase your membership. You will be asked to register and create login details which then provide you access to the site and booking pages.
How do I book a court?
Once you have purchased your membership, simply follow the links below to book a court at your chosen site. You will simply need to select your chosen day and time from the calendar. Please be aware:
- Court bookings can be made 7 days in advance.
- All courts can be booked for 1 hour slots
- Bookings are available during daylight hours - PLEASE NOTE: the courts do not have floodlights, therefore playing time during the Winter months will be shorter